Download A520FZTU4BRB1 It’s raining February security patch for Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) firmware SM-A520F started receiving the new update The Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) became from the first devices to get the February security patch, and at least the is now receiving the latest security update in
Galaxy oreo happy to share the file firmware A520FZTU4BRB1 update to users samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) it's Supports os Android 7.0 Nougat and We recommend constant updating of the latest security patch 01.02.2018 if you don't receive a new security software update firmware A520FZTU4BRB1 for your samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) model SM-A520F in this topic we I'll share all Updates Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) (SM-A520F) A520FZTU4BRB1 Android 7.0 to all country.
The firmware update can be downloaded from OTA (Over The Air) or KIES. If both method don’t work and if you still want this A520FZTU4BRB1 Android 7.0 Nougat stock firmware on your Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F then you must download the firmware and flash it manually. Latest SM-A520F 7.0 firmware update offer a better security and performance. Official update also very good option to unroot your device (to get back warranty) or to unbrick device if brick happen due to software issue.
This tutorial is only for Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
What is happen to Custom ROM after Update firmware?
If you are using any Custom ROM such as- CyanogenMod,Paranoid Android, AOKP, SLIM ROMs etc, Carbon ROM-PACman ROM-LiquidSmooth ROM- Beanstalk ROM- Avatar ROM, Omni ROM SLIM ROM, LiquidSmooth ROM-Carbon ROM … then it’ll replaced by this official Stock ROM Custom Recovery (CWM or TWRP Recovery) will be replaced by Stock Recovery After flashing official firmware, your device will no longer belongs to rooted device.
However, you can root your device any time after flashing the firmware.
How to Check the Firmware A520FZTU4BRB1 through OTA?
- First you Go to Settings
- Second Tap on ABOUT DEVICE
- Then tap on SOFTWARE UPDATE
- Here you find the UPDATE option TAP on it
- It will show you the latest information about your Firmware
How to check Complete Model SM-A520F and Current Firmware?
- Go to Settings
- Than Tap on About
- Here you can see Model Number: SM-A520F
- For example: SM-A520F
- For example: Android Nougat 7.0
Update A520FZTU4BRB1 Details & Firmware Info!
|Device name :
|| Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F)
|Model No. :
|PDA Version :
|OS Version :
|Security patch date is:
|| February security patch
The latest 10 updates for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F)
here you will find latest 10 updates for Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) in all of models and all info you will need to download and install Update .
galaxyoreo.com does not have any other ROMS for this device!
How To Install Firmware via Samsung Kies?
- Be sure that your PC is connected to the Internet, setup the Samsung Kies Utility, and connect your Phone to your PC Via USB Cable.
- Run the Samsung Kies Utility and it will recognize your Samsung Phone.
- On Samsung Kies Home Screen, you'll see a notification say that a "New Firmware Upgrade is available." If it said that“You have the latest Firmware update” it means that you didn’t have the latest Firmware on Kies yet , So you can check back later, or try flashing this Firmware manually with (Odin).
- Click the "Firmware Upgrade" to start the update process.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- After finishing the updating process your Phone will reboot automatically.
- After the reboot, you can disconnect your Phone from your PC.
How To Install Firmware via OTA (Over The Air)?
- Connect your Android Phone to a Wi-Fi network or mobile data (Internet) and be sure to have a stable Internet connection (It is not recommended to use Mobile Data because of the high cost).
- Go to Settings>About then click on Update or update option (if you received a message says that "The latest update have already been installed" and you do not receive any updates yet, try through Samsung kies , If not, do it with Odin manually)
If you have a message “ New firmware update available “ Click OK to start the downloading and installation process.
- After finishing the updating process your Phone will reboot automatically.
What you need to update Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F?
Remember: that you can download this Official ROM/Firmware for another country and install it on your Phone, but the version must be compatible Samsung rolled out the firmware for the following countries.
The firmware which is unbranded or not locked to any carrier, it doesn’t matter which country or region you will flash on any Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F
||Details download the file
|Samsung USB Driver
||| Here | or you can download Samsung Kies and you will
be already have the USB driver
||Download Samsung program kies | Here |.
||Unzip compressed files program you need to decompress For Firmware files | Here |.
|Desktop Odin 3.10.7
||Desktop Odin 3.10.7 . Odin program can help you installing and updating the Official
ROM/Firmware manually through it | Here |.
- Remember : This guide is to Install February Secuity Patch update on Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F ( A520FZTU4BRB1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
How To flash Firmware via Odin?
- Download Android 7.0 A520FZTU4BRB1 Firmware for Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F from the previous download links.
- Download Odin V 3.10.7
- Switch off your Phone and enter the Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F into Download Mode by
pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home +Power buttons(long press until the boot screen appear), now press Volume Up key to proceed to Download Mode.
- Extract the downloaded Odin3.10.7 zip file and run the Odin3 v3.10.7.exe file as administrator (Right click on the .exe file and click on Run as administrator).
- Now connect your Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) to your computer via USB cable.
- In Odin screen, you should see a COM Port number like “0:[COM7]” at ID:COM section and you will find a text appearing in the message box, it means that your device has been detected by Odin.
- Make sure that the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options only are checked.
- Now, extract the downloaded firmware zip file, you’ll find a firmware file with that extension .tar.md5
In Odin screen, click on PDA button and select the firmware file with the .tar.md5 extension (You will find the firmware file name looks like something like that :G313MLUXXDLJ5_G313MLUODDDLI7_INU.tar.md5.
- Now, click on the Start button to begin the installation process, wait for a few moments until the installation process completed.
- When the installation process is completed, you will see the PASS! message with a green background appears in the ID:COM port.
- Your Phone will automatically reboot after installation process finishing.
- You can now disconnect your Phone from your PC safely.
- It’s done !!
Download Firmware update A520FZTU4BRB1 to Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) model SM-A520F
Solution Boot Loop
If your device stuck in boot loop after installing the firmware update like A520FZTU4BRB1
Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F
, then you can do the following method:
If the Phone has stopped more than 15 minutes on the main boot screen or you see a screen of death as it known follow the following:
- Remove the battery from your Phone.
- Power on your Phone in the Recovery mode by pressing the next three buttons( volume down button + home button + power button ).
- Now select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition. You can navigate inside Recovery mode by using the sound buttons. After finishing you should now click on reboot
- Now the problem should fixed.
More updates available for your Device Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F) SM-A520F.
More Updates SM-A520F